making a difference
Founded in 2010 as a drop-in soccer club to help immigrant and low-income children get involved in community, we have grown to an organization that provides opportunities to all.
We rely on your support – learn how to donate time as a volunteer, or to give funds as a donor.
What Drives Us
- Inclusive: inviting every individual to participate; celebrating differences
- Safe Place: giving every child a safe place to play, learn and grow
- Family-centred: supporting each family’s growth and success
- Community: encouraging collective identity; accommodating diversity (49+ nationalities); empowering from within the community
- Teamwork: creating meaningful, engaged and supportive opportunities for integration to serve & build community
- Responsive: meeting community where it is at and acting on change